This adorable kid-safe wooden cutter is the perfect kitchen accessory for your little ones! Can also be purchased with the mini cutting board.
Please note our current turnaround times are 6 to 8 weeks. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding specific products.
- Handmade in Québec, Canada
- Made of locally sourced hardwoods (Maple or Cherry)
- Finished with food-safe beeswax
- Safe for children to use in the kitchen when helping mom and dad
- Cuts food not little fingers!
- The curved handle is comfortable for small hands
- Engravable with your child's first initial, one letter (Please add your child's initial in the notes section at checkout)
- Perfect birthday or Christmas gift for toddlers
- Made of solid Cherry
- Hand sanded for a smooth buttery finish
We suggest using black soap to clean your wooden cutter as it is much kinder to wood than commercial soaps. The cutter can be revived every few months by applying a thin coat of mineral or hemp oil to it and wiping it clean. The oil will absorb quickly and give it back it's luster.
French article on how to maintain cutting boards and how to use black soap