Safety Guidelines Learning Tower
SAFETY INFORMATION LEARNING TOWER
Read before using
- Child must always be wearing footwear for grip
- The unit must always be up to a counter or wall for safety
- The unit must always well seated on floor
- Weight limit 225 lbs
- Unit is only meant for one child to use at a time
- Before every use, insure the platform is engaged properly in mortise slot and bolt is properly tightened
- When changing step level, ensure that machine bolt is properly tightened
- Please ensure that you keep the back bar closed when child is inside and watch for little fingers when closing!
- Ensure child does not sit on back bar, if needed adjust level lower
- Keep child away from all inherent dangers such as flames and knives
- To keep clean: use a slightly damp cloth, NO harsh chemicals
And last but not least, enjoy your new learning tower for hours and hours of cooking fun!