Solid Cherry or Birch cutting board, 12x18
Our simple yet lovely cutting boards make the perfect chef gift. Adds just the right amount of warmth to your kitchen!
- Available in solid North American Cherry or solid sugar Maple or Birch
- Finished with a non-toxic, all-natural Caron et Doucet wood oil and wax to keep its natural beauty
- Board can be refinished over time when needed
- 12 inches wide x 18 inches deep x 0.875 inches thick
- Entirely made in Quebec, Canada in our shop.
- Locally sourced Walnut and Cherry
- Glue used for boards is non-toxic and FDA approved for food contact.
- Finger slots for easy pickup
Please be aware that this is a natural wood product and every piece is different and unique. Colours and grain will vary. Cherry will darken and redden over time. Birch goes from a very light wheat yellow to a darker brown.
DRY OFF IMMEDIATELY AFTER CLEANING. WE SUGGEST USING BLACK SOAP TO WASH AS IT IS MUCH MILDER THAN COMMERCIAL SOAPS. DO NOT PUT IN DISHWASHER
If you would like to pickup your order in Vaudreuil-Dorion, use promo code PICKUP at checkout